Wednesday 1 July 2009

Laduree and a Nice Home-Cooked Meal


Nokia N97



Laduree @ Harrods





Chocolate Macaroons



Chicken Porridge



Fried Egg with Cai Poh



Braised Duck



Fish Cake



Sambal Kangkong



Grilled Curry Chicken



Grilled Chicken



I had a huge craving for Laduree Macaroons today, so got 4 of them chocolate ones after class! Like nutella, these macaroons are absolutely delightful and can be described as sex in a box!:) The chocolate filling in the macaroons are absolutely heavenly. £3 each for a large macaroon, kinda on the pricey side but really good.

Had a home cooked meal at my friend's house today. On the menu was some local fare, kinda impressive for my two friends to cook all these dishes and hunt for the necessary ingredients in London.

These new photos are taken with my new baby, my Nokia N97!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment