Wednesday 22 July 2009

Gold Mine Restaurant, Bayswater

Roast Duck




Crab Meat Tofu



Apologies for the lack of updates as I've been pretty busy of late. Finally, after being a loyal customer to Four Seasons all this while, I decided to take the leap and try the roast duck at Gold Mine Restaurant. Apparently, the chef of Gold Mine used to work at Four Seasons and decided to set up his own restaurant. I gotta say that the duck tastes exactly the same, and to be honest, I can't really tell the difference between the 2 restaurants. Same fatty duck accompanied with the same delicious sauce. Yummy! We ordered a crab meat tofu as well and a plate of char siew/siew yoke which was pretty decent. However, I was starving and in my hurry to eat I forgot to take a picture of it:S

No comments:

Post a Comment