Monday 29 June 2009

Marks and Spencer Dinner

Vanilla and Wild Blueberry Cream Tart from Marks and Spencer



Profiteroles from from Marks and Spencer :))))))



Chocolate Brownie Dessert from Marks and Spencer



Grilled Chicken with BBQ Sauce from Marks and Spencer



Rosemary Potatoes from Marks and Spencer



The Food from Marks and Spencer



Seafood Casserole from Marks and Spencer
Rosemary Potatoes from Marks and Spencer



Chilli and Coriander King Prawns from Marks and Spencer



Orkney Dressed Layered Crab from Marks and Spencer



Okay I know I said that was the last post for today but I'm waiting for my dinner to be done so I might as well blog a bit more right?:) We had a dinner from Mark's and Spencer's when Har Gau came to visit me in London. Although I'm not a huge fan of ready-made meals, Marks and Spencer actually do sell pretty decent ones. Besides that, their desserts are pretty fantastic - namley their Profiteroles, Chocolate Brownie Dessert and their Vanilla and Wild Blueberry Cream Tart! And to top things off, they're really not expensive at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment