Monday 29 June 2009

Addie's Thai Cafe @ Earl's Court

Addie's Thai Cafe



Pad Thai



Thai Dim Sum (Siew Mai) - If there was a miss, this would be it. Very mediocre and not recommended.



Sizzling King Prawns in Red Curry Sauce on a Hot Plate



Seafood Tom Yum Soup



Thai Sukiyaki - I love this...



Milky Way Drink - What better way to wash down the spicy food than with this great drink?



Deep Fried Cod with Morning Glory - Sorry I don't have a better shot of this as my camera was kinda malfunctioning that day. I would recommend this dish only if you love your spicy food. Easily the spiciest dish of the day!




Sizzling Sirloin Beef a.k.a. Weeping Tiger - So good it makes a tiger weep? Okay that was lame:P This dish is very, very popular and unless you don't take beef, you should definitely try this! It's really good!



Stir Fried Roast Duck with Thai Herbs



Seafood with Brandy



I was first introduced to this restaurant by my Thai friend after rugby training. Cold, wet and hungry, this restaurant had all the necessary ingredients to perk me up. After patronising it for the first time, I immediately fell in love with the food. This restaurant definitely serves authentic and unpretentious Thai cuisine to say the least, and complimented by its friendly staff as well as speedy preparation of dishes, Addie's is definitely one of my favourites in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment